Senior Marketing Manager
- St Leonards, NSW, Australia, 2065
- Marketing & Communications
- Maximum Term Full Time
- Closing on: Dec 17 2021
Reporting to Head of Marketing, you will work within the Mission in Action of HammondCare and have responsibility for effectively ensuring continuity of marketing programs in progress and emerging and bringing them to life.
This is a 9 Month Parental Leave Max Term Contract with the potential to extend depending upon operational requirements.
Key Focus Areas
- Be instrumental in developing a positive, collaborative and highly effective partnership with the HammondCare at Home team to support the realisation of HammondCare’s annual and strategic plans
- Effectively develop and implement marketing plans, marketing programs, campaigns and communications for the HammondCare at Home business portfolio, to ensure the achievement of business and marketing objectives, targets and KPI’s
- Support the Head of Marketing in developing a highly efficient and effective marketing department that is valued by their stakeholders
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years demonstrated experience driving the development and implementation of marketing strategies, ideally in NFP, B2B and B2C marketing
- Proven digital marketing, social media channel and content marketing knowledge and experience
- Proven abilities in successfully managing and engaging multiple agencies and supplier partners
- Ability to use data insights to support plans, programs of work and optimisation/improvements
- Excellent brief writing and team communication skills
- Financial - including salary packaging options and discounts on everyday products
- Flexible working environment - Min 2-3 days in the office and WFH
- Health and Wellbeing - including Employee Assistance Program
- Social and Community Activities - City to Surf
- Learning programs and career development opportunities
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving quality of care for people in need. As one of Australia’s most innovative health and aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and provide evidence of a current 2021 influenza vaccination.
Our Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts