Senior Physiotherapist - Community Care
- Allied Health
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Nov 5 2021
The role of the Senior Physiotherapist in Community Care is to join an expanding Restorative Care Service to deliver a high standard of Physiotherapy service to HammondCare clients in the Community. This is an exciting role with a broad caseload. Whilst you’ll have the autonomy to structure your own day to meet key deliverables, you will also be supported by an experienced MDT team.
Together you will deliver patient-centered, evidence-based care in an environment that promotes continuous quality improvement bringing the values and ethics of HammondCare and the Australian Physiotherapy Association together.
You have autonomy, being able to structure your own day, but also well supported by a growing MDT team, to deliver a patient-centered, evidence-based, continuous quality improvement work environment that is consistent with the values and ethics of HammondCare and the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
The essence of this role:
- Provision of a high-quality Physiotherapy service to HammondCare STRC (Short-Term Restorative Care), HCP (Home Care Package) and CHSP (Commonwealth Home Support Program) clients
- Assess and treat clients in their own home, to carry out time limited rehabilitation home programs to improve functional independence and quality of life
- Participate as a member of the IDT setting coordinated care goals and providing the appropriate interventions to maximize functional outcomes
- Provide leadership within allocated specialty area including supervision of allocated staff and students in the performance of their duties and the provision of the highest standards of quality care
- Provide Case Management and coordination of inter-disciplinary programs for STRC programs
- This role is located in South East Sydney Region. The office is located in Miranda, NSW.
Selection Criteria (About you):
- Commitment to engage and align with HammondCare’s Christian Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action
- A tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy and registration as a Physiotherapist with AHPRA
- Significant practical experience or extensive knowledge in providing Physiotherapy Services in a Community or Rehabilitation Setting
- Experience in staff and student supervision
- A current drivers license, safe driving record and access to own vehicle
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated organisation and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of an inter-disciplinary team
- Empathy and patience
- Strong administrative and computer skills
Why work for HammondCare?
- HammondCare works to provide its staff with support, career development opportunities, education, responsibility and recognition, work/life balance, and satisfying roles.
- We are a well-established and internationally recognised healthcare provider
- Participate and work in a manner that considers the optimal health, safety and wellbeing of yourself and others
- Job Security and Work/Life Balance
- Generous remuneration for mileage
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, click on the "Apply Now" button.
For any specific queries not answered, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
All short listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts