Senior Support Analyst - Melbourne
- Caulfield, VIC, Australia, 3162
- Information Technology
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Aug 31 2022
About the role
The Senior Support Analyst is a key role within HammondCare, responsible for providing a wide range of expert technical support services to HammondCare staff.
The role is permanent full-time and mainly based at Caulfield, however the successful applicant will service the Melbourne Metro region and there will be travel involved as required.
Key Focus Areas
- Customer service
- End User Computing devices and associated applications
- Troubleshooting & analysis
- Continuous improvement /collaboration
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent education and/or work experience
- ITIL Foundations certification Desirable
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in an IT support role or equivalent
- Leadership and mentoring ability
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple problems at once and prioritise issues
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft products including 365, Teams, Onedrive, Sharepoint
- Expert knowledge of Windows10 and SOE deployment
- Understanding of ITIL practices
- Relevant technical certifications
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for tasks and see them through to completion
- Financial - including salary packaging options
- Health and Wellbeing - including Employee Assistance Program
- Blended learning programs – eLearning and face to face
- Reward and Recognition Program
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
We believe your job should be rewarding and the ability to make a difference every day is a great place to start.
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and provide evidence of Influenza and COVID vaccinations
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts