Home Care Worker - Batemans Bay
- Bateman's Bay
- Personal Care Work
- Permanent Part Time
- Closing on: Aug 31 2022
- Permanent roles are available with substantial guaranteed hours, up to 35 hours a week!
- Paid travel time between client visits, plus mileage, and broken shift allowance
- Shifts for our Care Workers available from Mon to Sun between 7 am-9 pm
$24.99 - $26.37 p.h. + Travel + Mileage + penalties
HammondCare At Home is continuing to expand our services and we are seeking several part-time Community Care Workers to provide support to our Clients across the Batemans Bay Region.
HammondCare specialises in Aged and Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, Mental Health services for older people, and other related Health and Aged Care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence-based best practices in its services and we provide these services through Home Care, Sub-Acute Hospitals and Residential Aged Care.
What's involved in the role?
Community Aged Care Support Workers deliver a range of ‘At Home’ Aged Care services and mostly work independently in client homes, but with direct support from their Care Manager. Duties include:
- Assisting with personal care
- Medication assistance
- Meal preparation
- Light housework
- Shopping and transport to medical appointments
- Social support and community engagement
What do you need to apply?
- No formal qualification is necessary, however, Certificate III Aged Care is an advantage
- Transferrable skills in providing care and compassion to others
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- A reliable car with minimum third-party insurance
- Certificate III in Individual Support is desirable (not essential)
HammondCare At Home has a relationship-based approach to care, and our team members take the time to fully understand the individual needs of every person we care for. Our team have regular clients and get to know the person and their family, so that our clients won’t feel like there is a stranger in their home.
Benefits - What’s in it for you?
- Up to 35 hours of work per week guaranteed
- Maximise your take-home pay with NFP salary packaging
- Retention bonuses at 6 months and 12 months of service
- HammondCare offers its staff excellent training & career development opportunities
- Full training is provided with local offices, local managers and a 24/7 support line
- First Aid Training and Certification provided
- Paid Bonus Schemes I.e. Refer a Friend
- Supportive arrangements during the pandemic, including COVID-19 Special Leave if required to isolate, additional paid screening time each shift and full supply of all PPE
- Competitive remuneration and conditions, including penalty rates, paid travel time and kilometres, direct reimbursement of tolls/parking costs incurred at work, and a broken shift allowance
Care Worker Minimum Contract Hours
At HammondCare we recognise the importance of offering our people consistent and stable salaries.
Our people are key to the care we provide to the clients we are privileged to serve. Providing sufficient hours and work for our critical care workforce is one of the most important ways we can support our people.
We offer up to 35 hours a week guaranteed!
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact email@example.com
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, references, and must be willing to obtain and show proof of all 3 COVID-19 vaccines.
As we will be actively recruiting, candidates are encouraged to apply at their earliest convenience. Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts