Service Support Officer
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Aug 31 2022
Service Support Officer - what's involved in the role?
The SSO undertakes a key role in the HammondCare At Home frontline care team, providing reliable office-based support for clients and their representatives. This role will be based out of both Hammondville and Picton offices.
This role has been vacated by a long-standing HammondCare member and we would love to see you share the same enriched, values-driven career within our growing South West Sydney team.
- The SSO manages administrative tasks related to clients,
- The SSO is responsible for client changes, payroll and client documentation, ordering and expensing stock and equipment and staff working validations, in consultation with Care Managers.
- Ensures that all client contact is documented in the client management system and reported to the relevant Case Manager, as appropriate.
- Manage incoming enquiries promptly and escalate as appropriate.
- Administrative tasks related to clients, taking phone calls, ordering stock and equipment, filing, costing invoices and preparing documentation for Client assessments
Benefits - What’s in it for you?
- Maximise your take-home pay with NFP salary packaging
- HammondCare offers its staff excellent training & career development opportunities
- Full training is provided with local offices, local managers and a 24/7 support line
- Paid Bonus Schemes I.e. Refer a Friend
- Supportive arrangements during the pandemic, including COVID-19 Special Leave if required to isolate, additional paid screening time each shift and full supply of all PPE
What do you need to apply?
- Background/experience or qualifications in Administration with demonstrated experience in customer service.
- Commitment to excellence in customer service principles to ensure the consistent provision of exceptional service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication with the ability to record, report and maintain information
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative and problem solve with limited supervision
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
HammondCare specialises in Aged and Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, Mental Health services for older people, and other related Health and Aged Care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence-based best practices in its services and we provide these services through Home Care, Sub-Acute Hospitals and Residential Aged Care. For more insight, please view our webiste.
HammondCare At Home has a relationship-based approach to care, and our team members take the time to fully understand the individual needs of every person we care for.
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts