Associate HR Shared Services
- St Leonards, NSW, Australia, 2065
- Human Resources
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Aug 25 2022
The role of the Associate, People Shared Services works within the Mission and Mission in Action provide Tier 0’ (self-service) and Tier 1 (central contact centre) support to the national HammondCare team. The Associate, People Shared Services is responsible for supporting end to end query management on people related matters, following up on all new starter paperwork, management of the People inbox in a timely manner whilst providing a great employee journey and experience and making sure all services are delivered meeting all policy, procedure, and compliance requirements.
Other Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage, investigate, analyse, and resolve enquiries as they come through. Over time, use technologies to manage and resolve enquires.
- Where needed, partner with internal People teams to resolve complex enquires. Determine when to escalate/hand over the enquiry to another People team.
- Work with Head of People Transformation & Shared Services to identify and implement opportunities to improve the employee experience
- Support the development and implementation of the Shared Services through coaching, guidance and training to stakeholders
- Active contribution of projects and tasks as required by Head of People Transformation & Shared Services
This Role is ideal for a recent HR graduate, with some practical exposure working in a HR team.
To be successful in this role
- A tertiary degree in HR or a related field
- Practical experience working in a HR team and with complex businesses.
- A proactive approach in establishing good working relationships and demonstrating influence with key stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills Demonstrated ability to deliver work to high quality and attention to detail
- Previous experience working a tier Shared services Model, desirable however not essential
HammondCare has a relationship-based approach to care, and our team members take the time to fully understand the individual needs of every person we care for. We are collectively driven to improve the lives of those in need and to care for those that others can’t or won’t.
We care about your wellbeing at HammondCare and as a result offer a wide range of health and lifestyle benefits including:
- Fitness Passports; Full facility access can include gyms, group classes and pools for yourself and your family.
- Discounts across a range of household names such as JB HI- FI
- Option to purchase up to 2 weeks additional annual leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Learning and development opportunities
- Salary Packaging
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that specialises in Aged and Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, Mental Health services for older people, and other related Health and Aged Care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence-based best practices in its services and we provide these services through Home Care, Sub-Acute Hospitals and Residential Aged Care
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact email@example.com
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, references, and must be willing to obtain a COVID-19 and influenza vaccination.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts