Social Media and Community Manager
- St Leonards, NSW, Australia, 2065
- Marketing & Communications
- Maximum Term Full Time
- Closing on: Nov 3 2021
- Nationally & Internationally recognized Social Care Provider
- Competitive Remuneration Package incl NFP Tax Free benefit
- Located at St Leonards, Sydney - conveniently near public transport + WFH
About the role
This is a 6 month Maximum Term Contract covering Parental Leave. The position may have an opportunity to extend, however this is dependant upon operational requirements.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will work within the Mission in Action of HammondCare and have responsibility for effectively ensuring HammondCare’s Social Media strategy aligns with marketing strategies and plans to help drive brand reputation, revenue growth and deliver our mission. The role provides specialist consultation for internal staff on social media marketing, strategic development and best practice delivery of social media programs against agreed targets.
- Rewards & Recognition – we celebrate people who go above and beyond
- Learning & Development – eLearning, Management and Leadership Training Programs available
- Wellbeing & Leave Benefits – paid Parental Leave and Grandparents Leave
- Flexible Working (conditions apply)
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in a similar community management role
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Social Media best practice and Community Management and guidelines for internal users, agencies, stakeholders and tech suppliers
- Specialist technical knowledge and demonstrated hands-on implementation experience with different Social Media Management tools (such as Hootsuite)
- Comfortable managing high Executive level Social Campaigns
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving quality of care for people in need. As one of Australia’s most innovative health and aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and provide evidence of a current 2021 influenza and COVID vaccinations.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts