- St Leonards
- Maximum Term Full Time
- Closing at: Oct 30 2021 at 23:55 AEDT
- Full-time long term contract (July 2025) based at our office in St Leonards, NSW
- Looking for a mission driven organisation that allows you to collaborate with like-minded professionals?
- Intrigued by fantastic development and career opportunities in the area of Dementia Care?
HammondCare are the leaders in aged and dementia care, we seek to improve the quality of life for people in need through palliative care, rehabilitation and mental health services for older people.
Our Mission and Motivation is reflected in our passion to serve people with complex health or aged care needs, regardless of their circumstances.
About the role
Your day to day will include
- Answering mainline, taking messages and managing enquiries in the shared inboxes
- Coordination of shared meetings between teams and consultants
- Travel bookings, brokerage, invoices, events
- Office coordination re: office equipment and supplies,(incl access fobs, keys and pooled vehicles)
- Use of CRM systems and Microsoft 365 platforms to record and coordinate workflow delegations
- High level technical skills and using Microsoft 365 (particularly Word and PowerPoint products).
- Exemplary organisational skills and ability to prioritise competing demands and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to present consistent and professional documents and reports that reflect HC’s style, culture and mission.
- Ability to plan and organise meetings, office events, equipment and guest hospitality.
- Skills in Salesforce, Micorsoft 365, especially Microsoft Teams
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to work well with other staff
- Displays initiative and proactivity
- Attitude of service
- Resilience and flexibility to learn as the role evolves
- Flexible Working Hours – We have core business hours, but the start and finish times are negotiable with your manager.
- Market comparative package with the added salary sacrificing benefits of working for a not for profit.
- Corporate Benefits – Reduced Healthcare memberships, reduced gym memberships etc. Too many to list, but available on our website.
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
All shortlisted applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts