- St Leonards, NSW, Australia, 2065
- Information Technology
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Aug 14 2022
About the role
We are currently looking for an experienced Systems Analyst to join our Business Systems team and support our mission. At HammondCare we serve people with complex health or aged care needs, regardless of their circumstances.
If you are looking for variety then this role is for you. You will be supporting existing business applications such as Epicor while using your SharePoint, SQL, MS Power Platform and MS Office Suite skills to support and develop new systems and solutions
- Tertiary qualification in information systems or a related discipline with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- A high level of computing skills, particularly in SQL, databases, SharePoint, MS Office Suite and MS Power Platform
- Significant practical experience in analysing business processes, procedures and work practices to identify inefficiencies and recommend improvements.
- Practical knowledge of the development lifecycle and previous experience with data migrations and integrations
- Business Analytics skills such as eliciting user requirements, mapping business process, and preparing project documentation
- Experience in the Aged Care or Health Sector
- Financial - including salary packaging options
- Flexibility – work from home or from office
- Health and Wellbeing - including Employee Assistance Program
- Blended learning programs – eLearning and face to face
- Reward and Recognition Program
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
We believe your job should be rewarding and the ability to make a difference every day is a great place to start.
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and provide evidence of Influenza and COVID vaccinations
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts