Talent Liaison - Partnerships and Pipelines
- St Leonards, NSW, Australia, 2065
- Human Resources
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Aug 22 2022
The People Team provide a high performing and valued people and learning function that enables the front facing business units (Residential Care, Home Care, Hospitals and the Dementia Centre) to champion life. This role will focus on building strategic partnerships externally with TAFE, Universities and also develop pipelines for talent to move into the organisation. Key to this role will be the development of graduate programs, scholarships and also working closely with the talent team, Talent Acquisition Manager and Workforce Planner to ensure HammondCare has the right balance of talent across all levels to address significant workforce shortages.
This role will also be the point of contact for internal enquiries regarding career pathways, career progression and provide career advice regarding options across HammondCare.
- Establish strategic partnerships external to HammondCare to build effective talent pipelines.
- Work alongside the GM OD & Talent to further embed career pathways and provide advice to the broader organisation regarding career options and pathways.
- Develop graduate programs/scholarships for key roles / hard to fill roles to meet an emerging or present workforce need. Ensure graduate programs are fit for purpose and scale and aligned to Next Chapter Strategy.
- Work alongside the GM OD & Talent, Talent Acquisition Manager and Workforce Planner to ensure continuity of the talent management cycle
To be successful, you will need:
- A bachelor’s degree in business / HR or equivalent.
- Confidence in the reestablishment of framework to support objectives of role.
- Strong interpersonal and teamworking skills
- Previous exposure to Graduate Recruitment/and or Graduate Project management.
- Ability to manage projects and hold others to account on completion of delegated tasks.
- Proven ability to build key stakeholder relationships externally and internally.
HammondCare has a relationship-based approach to care, and our team members take the time to fully understand the individual needs of every person we care for. We are collectively driven to improve the lives of those in need and to care for those that others can’t or won’t.
We care about your wellbeing at HammondCare and as a result offer a wide range of health and lifestyle benefits including:
- Fitness Passports; Full facility access can include gyms, group classes and pools for yourself and your family.
- Discounts across a range of household names such as JB HI- FI
- Option to purchase up to 2 weeks additional annual leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Learning and development opportunities
- Salary Packaging
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that specialises in Aged and Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, Mental Health services for older people, and other related Health and Aged Care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence-based best practices in its services and we provide these services through Home Care, Sub-Acute Hospitals and Residential Aged Care
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact email@example.com
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, references, and must be willing to obtain a COVID-19 and influenza vaccination.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts