Transitional Aged Care Worker
- St Leonards
- Personal Care Work
- Permanent Part Time
- Closing on: Dec 17 2021
- Permanent roles are available with a 20 hours minimum guaranteed weekly
- Paid travel time between client visits, plus mileage, and broken shift allowances
- Support Clients returning to their home from Hospital care
- $24.38-$25.73 P/H +Travel + Mileage + penalties
The HammondCare Transitional Aged Care Worker to support older people living in their own home. Our Care Workers are supported by experienced Clinical and Care Managers and provide outstanding care for clients returning from hospital.
- Assist clients on a 12 week post-hospital program to assist them to transition back to independence in their own home.
- Provide a range of ‘in-home’ care according to the care needs of each client, under the supervision of their Care Manager
- Enable each client to succeed at the activities of daily living which promote dignity, self-respect and maintain the client’s quality of life and abilities
- Maintain and update care activities and client notes for family and Care Managers
- Certificate III Individual support or working towards attainment
- NSW Health vaccinations (Boostrix, Hepatitis, MMR, Varicella, TB, Flu)
- Car, drivers license, and comprehensive car insurance
- No experience necessary, however a passion in providing personal care for older people and to care for people living with dementia is essential.
- Willingness to travel between HammondCare's sites and from client to client homes throughout the shifts.
- Administrative and computer skills, including the usage of a smart phone
Benefits - What’s in it for you?
- Maximise your take-home pay with NFP salary packaging
- Retention bonuses at 6 months and 12 months of service
- HammondCare offers its staff excellent training & career development opportunities
- Full training is provided with local offices, local managers and a 24/7 support line
- First Aid Training and Certification provided
- Paid Bonus Schemes I.e. Refer a Friend
- Supportive arrangements during the pandemic, including COVID-19 Special Leave if required to isolate, additional paid screening time each shift and full supply of all PPE
- Competitive remuneration and conditions, including penalty rates, paid travel time and kilometers, direct reimbursement of tolls/parking costs incurred at work, and a broken shift allowance
Care Worker salary case study
Here are some examples of what might be possible with HammondCare;
- A care worker working a 20 hour week has the potential to earn up to $1150 in take-home pay per fortnight.
- A care worker working a 30 hour week has the potential to earn up to $1600 in take-home pay per fortnight.
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, a pre-employment functional assessment, references, and must be willing to have a COVID-19 and influenza vaccination.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts