Volunteer Coordinator - Kyogle
- Kyogle, NSW, Australia, 5444
- Volunteer Services
- Permanent Part Time
- Closing on: May 22 2022
Volunteer Coordinator, HammondCare At Home Northern Rivers
Reporting to the Volunteer Manager, you’ll work within the Mission in Action of HammondCare and have responsibility of volunteers and matching them with a client in our Northern Rivers HammondCare At Home service, based in Kyogle.
- Work with the local care work team to build a volunteer service that compliments the needs of the clients, who may be living at home or attending a Social Club
- Attract, recruit and onboard volunteers, matching their interests with suitable opportunities
- Manage and mentor volunteers, supporting them with both online and onsite face-to-face training as well as coordaining social volunteer events
- Maintain accurate records in our volunteer database (Salesforce) and follow established processes and guidelines for Volunteer Services.
- Coordinate the Community Visitor Scheme and meet the funding KPIs
This is a permanent part time position 22.8 hours per week, and we are willing to discuss the opportunity to work three full days or flex over four days.
- Experience in managing teams of people, including previous experience in recruiting, onboarding and managing people
- Previous volunteer management is highly desirable
- Demonstrate ability to lead and guide volunteer teams
- Community care experience is desirable but not essential
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, able to work with people at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Suite (Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook), accuracy in database management
- Experience in developing and successfully delivering workplace training programs is desirable
- Passion for working in the aged care industry
- Current drivers licence and own car transportation
- Financial - including salary packaging options and discounts on everyday products
- Health and Wellbeing - including Employee Assistance Program
- Social and Community Activities
- Reward and Recognition Program
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, and provide evidence of three doses of a Covid19 vaccination. You’ll need to be prepared to meet our influenza vaccination requirements.
Our Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts