Work Injury Manager
- St Leonards, NSW, Australia, 2065
- Human Resources
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: May 20 2022
About the role
Reporting to the Workers Compensation Manager, you will work within the Mission in Action of HammondCare to effectively case manage Workers Compensation (WC) claims and Return to Work plans (RTW) that maximise outcomes for both the injured worker and the organisation.
Key focus areas
- Prepare case management reports and correspondence related to RTW management status
- Support employees to get back into the workforce following the company’s Injury Management and Rehabilitation strategies for injured workers
- This position has the support and works in partnership with the Workers Compensation Coordinator
- A full Position Description is available to shortlisted candidates
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar Case Management or Return to Work role
- Experience with Loss Prevention and Recovery (LPR) model/programs
- Ability to interpret and apply Workers Compensation legislative standards and guidelines as they apply to organisational claims management and rehabilitation initiatives
- Intermediate to advanced MS Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Teams) and Salesforce
- Certificate IV in Personal Injury Management or equivalent (desirable)
- Financial - including salary packaging options
- Health and Wellbeing - including Employee Assistance Program
- Social and Community Activities
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Career pathways and Learning and Development Programs
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need. As one of Australia’s most innovative health and aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
We believe your job should be rewarding and the ability to make a difference every day is a great place to start. See what you could be a part of at HammondCare.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and provide evidence of influenza and COVID vaccinations
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts