- Miranda, NSW, Australia, 2228
- Learning & Development
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Aug 21 2022
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Learning Team Leader, you will work within the Mission in Action of HammondCare and be part of the People and Learning Team who provide a high performing and valued People and Learning function.
The focus of the Workplace Coach is to work in consultation with the Care Manager and Learning Team, they focus on improving the lives of people receiving HammondCare services through Coaching and Mentoring colleagues in the workplace. Their key objective is to empower Care Staff to operationalise the HammondCare Model of Care.
There are 2 opportunities available: 1 x Permanent Full-time and 1 x Temporary Full-time 12 months.
- Work cooperatively with Service Manager, Educators, Learning, Dementia Centre, Quality, Safety and Risk and other colleagues to identify learning and development needs.
- Promote and assist in the implementation of a case management approach by the Care Team
- Work with local Learning Team colleagues to plan Training schedules which meet Learner and service needs
- Delivery of Learning activities in a range of formats this will include face to face, individual and group training, webinars and workplace assessment, depending on service need
- Support the complete learning pathway for care staff from Orientation and beyond as part of the new employee Retention Program
- Support Staff studying ASQA accredited qualifications Certificate III in Individual Support and Certificate IV in Ageing Support
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in the Australian Aged Care Sector
- Demonstrated ability in a practical training/mentoring/coaching role
- Commitment to facilitation of lifelong learning for self and others
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and MS Teams)
- Current Certificate IV Workplace Training & Assessment or willingness to undertake is highly desirable
- Financial - including discounts on everyday products
- Health and Wellbeing - including Employee Assistance Program
- Social and Community Activities and Volunteering
- Reward and Recognition Program
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
We believe your job should be rewarding and the ability to make a difference every day is a great place to start.
If this sounds like you, why not APPLY NOW?
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts