- Permanent Part Time
- Closing on: Nov 11 2021
Orientates, supports and mentors Care Workers within HammondCare At Home services on an initial and ongoing basis
- Career progression with opportunities to progress through to management level
- Guaranteed pay - (maximise your take-home pay with NFP salary packaging)
- Work-life Balance around your commitments
What is a Workplace Trainer at HammondCare?
- Orientates, supports and mentors Care Workers within HammondCare At Home services on an initial and ongoing basis.
- Facilitates the immediate and ongoing mentorship of Care Workers in consultation with management teams.
- Ensures new and existing Care Workers are consistently trained and supported.
- Document and record all Care Worker checklists and files
- Complete necessary administrative duties and responsibilities including maintaining current training and learning records.
- Manage the orientation and onboarding process of new Care Workers to ensure they are adequately trained and confident in their role
- Ensure new Care Workers are booked in orientations, mandatory training sessions and supplementary training sessions.
- Ensure new and existing Care Workers know and understand their escalation and communication standards
- Attend joint visits with existing Care Workers who may need further assistance in a Client home e.g. a complex and high care need Client
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated experience as Home Care Worker
- Strong administrative and computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Empathy and patience
HammondCare At Home is building a nationwide footprint of home care, including rural regions across NSW, ACT, Victoria and Queensland. We offer clients a small and consistent team of carers and registered nurses, who take the time to get to know our clients to meet the individual and unique needs of each person.
What’s in it for you?
HammondCare works to provide its staff with support, career development opportunities, education, responsibility and recognition, work/life balance, and satisfying roles.
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact tturner@!hammond.com.au
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, references and must be willing to obtain a COVID-19 and influenza vaccination.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts